Why is it important to clean your dryer lint traps?
- The first thing that comes to mind is that clogged lint traps could start a fire
- A clogged dryer makes it work harder and less efficient
- Did you know that cleaning your dryers lint trap can only clean about 25% of the build up
What problem does the Hurricane Lint Lizard solve?
- The best and easiest way to clean dryer lint traps
- Helps your dryer to run more efficiently
- Dry your clothes faster
- The perfect solution for lint buildup
- A universal attachment should fit most vacuums
- Clear all the lint that is hidden and maximize your dryer’s drying power
- Inexpensive and special double offer