Banjo Minnow 006 Fishing System
Banjo Minnow 006 Fishing System. Catch more fished than you ever dreamed of. The most lifelike fishing lure ever created!
Lures mimic the movement of a wounded and dying minnow. Improved, more lifelike design works on virtually every type of fish. It won’t get hung up on weeds when used with the easy-to-attach weed guards. Perfect for beginners to experienced fisherman. Dramatically increase the number of fish you catch on your next fishing expedition!
The most lifelike fishing lure ever created
Everything you’ll need to catch fresh and salt water species
Catch all fresh and salt water species in any water condition
Catch more fish than you ever dreamed
Features the world’s first genetic response fishing lure
Lure that swims and looks like a real fish
Out fish your buddies with Banjo Minnow lures
The only as seen on TV lure that does exactly what it’s advertised to do
Complete 110 Banjo 006 Minnow fishing system
How Do You Make Your Own Fishing Bait?
Author: Niall Pesci
There are many recipes that you can take full advantage of to help you to score the big fish. Why not make the bait at home on your own? Here are just a couple of the options that you have in fish bait recipes. Salmon Eggs: How To Cure Them There are several fish that this will work well for. If you are after largemouth bass, salmon, lake trout or muskellunge, you’ll love to use these because they will give you good results.
Here’s a step by step to help you.
– When cleaning your salmon, keep the egg sacs intact.
– Cover a large flat surface that you can easily move with borax.
– Cut the egg sacs across the membrane about three to four inches and lay them at least one inch apart on the borax.
– Sprinkle more borax on top and make sure they are all covered.
– Move them to an area with a good circulation that is also sheltered. You do not want them in any sunlight or in any way getting wet.
– Allow them to dry for two or three days and turn them about every twelve hours.
– Shake off the excess borax and place them in plastic bags for storage. You can use them when they are completely dry.
How About Some Cheese Bait? You can use this type of homemade bait to catch carp, chub, bream, and catfish. Here’s what you need to do.
– Roll out about ten ounces of pie pastry on your counter top.
– Use mature cheddar flavor cheese to smear on the pastry.
– Add six ounces of grated cheddar cheese and four ounces of blue cheese crumbles that are finely ground.
– Fold that pastry over so that it is completely covering the cheese. Then, roll it out again.
– Do this several times until the pastry and the cheese is completely combined.
– Form into a large ball and knead it.
– Place some cheddar cheese bits into the bottom of a plastic bag then place the cheese ball into it as well. Freeze it.
– Once thawed the consistency is perfect and it will have a good cheese smell to it. Roll it into small balls and store in an air tight container.
You can then use them next time you head out. Who said you couldn’t make your own great baits for your favorite catch? This is a great way to get some of the best baits for next to nothing as well. Go ahead and give it a try. You would be surprised how well these work.
About the author: Niall is a keen fisherman always looking at new tools to help him catch more fish.
What lure do you use when you fish? Have any great fishing stories to tell? Post about it here.