The Blue Diamond non-stick frypan claims to be infused with an incredible number of tiny diamonds and cooks your food evenly.
In one of their commercials, they melted a few plastic spoons to the pan, exhibiting how non-stick the Blue Diamond pan is. It is dishwasher safe; however, you should hand-wash the Blue Diamond Pan with a sponge with soft hot soapy water.
Blue Diamond – The most recent In non-stick, toxin-free pots and pan sets!
A nonstick pan is a kitchen tool used to cook foods such as eggs, fish, and the like. For other non-stick pans to stay longer, you must reconsider the kitchen utensils you use when cooking. But not so much with the Blue Diamond Pan! It’s common knowledge that wood or ceramic may be the best kind of utensil to utilize for most pans. With the diamond pan, you can use metal utensils; it is that durable.
A robust, long-lasting non-stick baking pan infused with an incredible number of diamonds! Blue Diamond is a metallic utensil and dishwashing machine safe! The covering on Blue Diamond endures 10x more than any non-stick pan! Blue Diamond may be the toxin-free cookware that does all of it!
The key is a diamond-infused ceramic coating.
- Ultra-durable coating of the diamond-infused ceramic layer
- Toxin Free: Free from PFAS, PFOA, Lead, or Cadmium
- Forged Foundation for excessive durability and warp elimination
- 5X tougher than some other non-stick pans
- The coating is maintained 10X longer than some other skillets
- 4X faster and much more even high-temperature transfer
- Stove and broiler safe up to 850°F
- Dishwasher and metal utensil safe
Modern-day improvements in pots and pans make it feasible to clean several non-stick cooking items in the dishwasher or by hand. This pan is frying great! The coating is staying, and it is pretty simple to wash. It is perfect for eggs, frying sandwiches, or veggie dishes. Cheap in expense, although not in quality.
Use it for broiling, baking, and roasting. The non-stick feature is safe up to degrees of 850 Degrees Fahrenheit.