SupplyAID’s KN95 5-ply Foldable Face Mask with Exhalation Valve is suitable for adults everyday traveling protection. The KN95 face mask is not to be used as a replacement for gas masks or as a medical mask. The show can not produce oxygen and needs not be utilized in hypoxic settings. The cover offers about 95% filter efficiency and effectively safeguards breathing health when used appropriately. The one-way exhalation valve includes a filter to block bits and launch air upon exhale. Utilize the KN95 mask to protect against PM2.5, dirt, plant pollen, microbes, and air pollution.
SuppyAID – The Premier Outlet for All Your Cleaning & Sanitizing Needs!
HOW TO WEAR FACE MASKS:
Please look for airtightness after using the mask. Inspect to ensure the show is tightened safely to the face. Set the safety mask gently with both hands, and be careful not to disturb the mask’s seal throughout the beginning. To evaluate for airtightness, exhale dramatically through the nose. Adjust the nose clip appropriately if you feel an air leak from the nose item. Rearrange the ear bands if you think of an air leak from the edges of the mask.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Five plies foldable face mask with one-way exhaust valve = 95% filter performance
- Protection against PM2.5, dirt, pollen, haze-proof
- Breathe out for boosted air exchange
- Much less moisture, as well as co2 accumulation +, prevent fogged glasses
- Ideal for adults’ day-to-day traveling protection, unsuitable for poisonous gas setting use.
- Not meant as a replacement for gas masks and medical masks.
- This protective mask can not produce oxygen.
- Please use the mask properly to stay clear of severe consequences caused by improper use.
- Store in completely dry and also ventilated areas